What services does the ACFJC offer?
The Alameda County Family Justice Center (ACFJC) has over 30 different agencies and programs under one roof. These agencies and programs provide services to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking, child and elder abuse, dependent adult abuse, commercially sexually exploited minors, and stalking. Services include:
- Domestic violence counseling
- Sexual assault counseling
- Restraining orders
- Case management
- Safety planning
- Children’s counseling
- Parenting support
- Shelter/housing assistance
- Medi-CAL and CalFRESH application assistance (Purple Ribbon)
- Victims Compensation Program application assistance
- Safe at Home application assistance
- PULSE Library (Alameda County Library)
- Self-sufficiency program: financial literacy, professional development, resume writing and interviewing skills.
- Criminal justice information and assistance
- Childcare while parent or guardian is receiving services onsite (KidZone)
All services provided at the ACFJC are free of charge.
The KidZone Children and Youth Program (KidZone) provides a safe, nurturing and engaging environment for children visiting the Alameda County Family Justice Center (ACFJC).