Skip to main content

Español 中文版

Alameda County Family Justice Center

Justice is not served
until crime victims are.

Safety alert!

Abusers can track your computer activity. If you are in danger, please call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline (1-800-799-SAFE). And consider using a safer computer such as one from the library or a friend's house.

this site


DISCLAIMER: This information is meant to provide general information about domestic violence and immigration relief. Please consult with an attorney or other legal agency for more details about any legal questions you have about your immigration issues.

If you are a victim of severe human trafficking and are willing to assist the police with an investigation into the people responsible for your trafficking, you may be eligible to apply for a T-Visa. A T-Visa allows victims of severe trafficking to stay in the US for 4 years. The T-Visa would also give you permission to work. If you think you may be eligible for the T-Visa, please contact a legal agency who knows about human trafficking.

U.S. Citizen & Immigration Services - "T" Nonimmigrant Visas - Victims of Trafficking